Who We Are
Our website address is: https://bike-advisor.com
We care about your privacy and believe in transparency. That’s why we are committed to being upfront about our privacy practices. We only collect personal information necessary to deliver our services and we handle it carefully and sensibly.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Contact form and Comments Area
When you access and browse the Site (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website) we will collect the following from you:
Contact information – we receive and store any information you enter on our Site. Our Site uses forms to collect your personal information including your name, email address, so you can request information and get support and use our services.
Website Analytics tools – We use analytics services by third parties to collect information about the use of this Site, such as number of visits, pages visited, popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to recognize your device and compile information about you. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you, what operating system and web browser you use, and what site you visited prior to visiting our website.
Who we share your data with
We will transmit your personal data, where strictly necessary, based on the need, to companies that provide us with products and services (empowered), such as media agencies, infrastructure agents, (parties that manage newsletters), suppliers and support of information technology systems, including archiving of emails, telecommunication providers, back-up and disaster recovery services and cyber security services, companies involved in running our website, other parties such as public authorities and institutions, accountants, auditors, lawyers and other external consultants, whose work involves the need to know such data or where the law forces us to make this disclosure. If we are required by law to disclose a certain type of information, in the event of legal requests from government officials, or in the situation where we are obliged to comply with national security or law enforcement requirements or to prevent illegal activity.
Some of these recipients (including our affiliates) may use your data in countries that are not part of the European Economic Area.
What rights you have over your data
- Confirm whether or not personal data about you is being processed.
- Provide you with further details about how we process your personal data.
- Provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you.
- Withdraw your consent to using your personal information, where we rely on your consent as a legal basis to justify using your personal data.
- Consider any valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds related to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for processing).
- Request to update personal data which we hold about you.
Further questions and contacts can be obtained by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org email address.